- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95713
- Listed: May 25, 2017 7:36 pm
- Expires: 520 days, 8 hours
1958 Cadillac Eldorado Seville 2 door hardtop. Rebuilt engine & transmission, factory 3 carb, air ride, push button radio, original leather interior, dealer installed air conditioning, Venetian blinds in back window. Factory Sabre wheels with new white wall tires, brakes & exhaust. 59,000 original miles, 2nd owner. car does have rust on each side of roof between quarter glass & back glass – see pictures. Clean under carriage. Please inquire for additional information or photos.
Very rare car, only 855 built in 1958. Clean California title.
THIS VEHICLE IS NOT A PART OF THE WRECKING YARD, IT IS PRIVATELY OWNED.
277 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Sales@WeimarAuto
- Member Since: August 17, 2013
Other items listed by Sales@WeimarAuto
- 1947-1953 Chevrolet Truck Grill
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle / Malibu LH tail light
- 1952 Studebaker Starlite Coupe
- Ford 292/312 Dual Exhaust Manifolds – USED
- 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass rear bumper w/o cutout